1325 Mountain Avenue Banning, CA
Registation for returning and new students begins February 1, 2017. Acceptance is based in part on availability and class size.
For new students, an appointment for an interview with the principal must be made. At least one parent and the student must atttend this interview.
The following is needed at registration:
1. Birth certificate (new students)
2. Immunization records
3. Application for enrollment
4. Parent agreement form
5. Physical for students entering first grade
6. Most recent report card (Elementary)
Most recent transcripts (Secondary)
7. Emergency cards
8. Handbook must be read prior to enrollment
Click below to begin registration.